Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Food-related Jewelry


Recently, there has been this new trend in where people wear food as accessories. Well, not real food of course. I've spotted a couple of icecream and donut keychains on magazines, so I decided to look it up. Instead I found this wonderful site where they sell handmade food accessories, jewelry, and buttons! They are extremely creative and look really yummy. It's making me really want to make my own! Does anybody know how I can do that? Like..aren't there people in Japan who make food displays out of gel-like things? Anyhow, you can check it out here if you want : )

4 Comments:

Blogger shu said...

kinda interesting how the designs on accessories have changed so much in just our lifetime. before I used see girls only wear metal and gem earrings now theres rubber ducks and food.

6:02 AM  
Blogger jeff said...

reminds me of the stuff you get from those... grab machines...except the grab machines cost 10 nt ... haha quite interesting... its 15 dollars :O

6:56 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

hi
i think they make it w/ this light clay ryte?

7:52 AM  
Blogger yuka said...

ya i think cindy is right, there are other ways to do it but i know theres a kind of clay thats really light and easy to use. in takashimaya there was a place with that kind of clay and they even teach you how to use it but im not sure if they have it anymore after the renovations

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home